Sunday 18 April 2010

BACK TO HOSPITAL !


THIS HAS SOME RESEMBLANCE TO ME, the elderly Brit with the chubby buttocks - once again dressed in one of those wonderful hospital gowns!
Yes I was back in hospital on Friday for a 2nd operation. After almost five weeks from the first it came once more to the place that I could no longer pass water. On going again into the bladder they discovered a further large stone which was wrapped around with an expansive blood clot. No one seems to know how it was missed the first step round. This time the op took only one hour, and I was back home on Saturday lunch time. Things still seem sluggish, but I am told to have patience, drink a lot, and after a few days things should be fine. A bit sore here and here, and my appetite gone from me again. And all this happening the same week Esther's Mum passed away. She died on Monday last week, and we had a Memorial Service for her on Tuesday with Esther's sister and brother in law coming down from Nairobi to collect the coffin. She will be buried next Wednesday in Ngong. She was 86 years old. My poor Esther, now with a head cold, has had to cope with her own loss, plus all the anxiety caused by own condition. She will travel to Nairobi on Tuesday of next week - probably now without me.
I am feeling VERY weary, and will not write more this week - just wanted you to know the latest. God Bless and be with YOU.
John & Esther

No comments: